See our Productions:
Visit our Calendar for the complete listing of events at GAC. To see a show or an event:
- Purchase tickets with a Visa or Mastercard online.
Join GAC’s Board of Directors
The GAC board has elections every year in October and positions are generally held for two years. For information on becoming a Board Member, contact GAC at 301-441-8770 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a member and receive free tickets, opening night discounts and voting privileges.
GAC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization and all donations are deductible to the extent allowable by law. To donate to GAC:
- Make a contribution for a specific cause, in remembrance of a family member or friend, or to help with specific projects.
- Tangible Items: GAC frequently accepts donations of costumes, props, office or other appliances. Contact: Scott Bringen, General Manager, at email@example.com for more information.
- GAC welcomes your talent! Whether you want to be backstage, in the costume shop, in the box office, or somewhere else, we have a place for you. Please see our list of Volunteer Positions , send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-441-8770
- You too can be on stage. Come out to one of our upcoming auditions. See the calendar for dates.
Direct or Produce a Show at GAC
- We are not soliciting submissions for in-person productions at this time. When submissions are open again for future seasons, information will be posted here as well as on the front page of our website.
- If you would like to submit a proposed script for a virtual online production, please contact Pamela Northrup, VP Programs, with the following information:
– A brief summary of the script, as well as a link to an electronic copy
– A plan for how it will be broadcast (Facebook Live, Zoom, YouTube, etc) as well as whether it will be pre-recorded or performed live
– All associated costs with the production, including rights
– A timeline for production, including proposed performance dates