One weekend only
Written by Makayla Messam
Directed by AJ Messam & Mandel Stanford
A Guest Production
The day in the life of a hair stylist. It's never a dull moment. We
bring to light in a comedic way the trials and drama of a natural hair salon
where the stylists are ratchet and the clients .. well, let's say the
clients are "special"
Saturday April 1 at 2PM and 6PM, Sunday April 2 at 4PM
Ticket prices: $20 General Admission
(Tickets will be sold at the door)
April 7: The Homespun Ceilidh Band
The Homespun Ceilidh Band
delivers high-energy traditional and contemporary music. With their lighthearted
and fun approach to performances as well as their distinctive "Big Band"
Celtic sound, they will set your toes tapping.
In Our Gallery
ANNOUNCING NEXT SEASON
We're thrilled to announce the productions that will comprise our 2017-2018
season! Four non-musicals and two musicals! Family friendly to campy sci-fi!
19th century to the future! Plan now to come out to GAC for all of these
- Beau Jest - directed by Norma Ozur - October 20 thru November 11
- The Wizard of Oz - directed by Jon Gardner - November 24 thru December 17
- Almost, Maine - executive directed by Bob Kleinberg - January 26 thru February 17
- Angel Street - directed by Pauline Griller-Mitchell - March 2 thru March 24
- Baskerville - directed by Ann Lowe - April 13 thru May 5
- Return to the Forbidden Planet - directed by Jeffery Lesniak - May 18 thru June 9
More on our sidebar. There's a lot there, see if something
piques your interest.
All shows start at 8pm unless otherwise stated. For reservations or more
information call 301-441-8770.
Greenbelt Arts Center, 123 Centerway, Greenbelt MD 20770
Greenbelt Arts Center is a 100-seat blackbox theater, with plenty of free on-site parking.
Have something to add to this site?
Have website comments?