See our Productions:
Visit our Calendar for the complete listing of events at GAC. To see a show or an event:
- Purchase tickets with a Visa or Mastercard online.
Join GAC’s Board of Directors
The GAC board has elections every year in October and positions are generally held for two years. For information on becoming a Board Member, contact GAC at 301-441-8770 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a member and receive free tickets, opening night discounts and voting privileges.
GAC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization and all donations are deductible to the extent allowable by law. To donate to GAC:
- Make a contribution for a specific cause, in remembrance of a family member or friend, or to help with specific projects.
- Tangible Items: GAC frequently accepts donations of costumes, props, office or other appliances. Contact: Scott Bringen, General Manager, at email@example.com for more information.
- GAC welcomes your talent! Whether you want to be backstage, in the costume shop, in the box office, or somewhere else, we have a place for you. Please see our list of Volunteer Positions , send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-441-8770
- You too can be on stage. Come out to one of our upcoming auditions. See the calendar for dates.
Direct or Produce a Show at GAC
- We are currently accepting submissions for productions for our 2020-2021 Season, which will run from September 2020 through August 2021. Please use the Project Submission Form for consideration by the Season Selection Committee. Deadline for project submissions is February 1, 2020. For questions, please contact Pamela Northrup, VP of Programs. *Please note that we do not solicit scripts without a director attached to the project.