Here's what you can do:
- Make a reservation by calling 301-441-8770.
- Become a member.
- Get elected to the GAC board. The GAC board has elections every year
in October. For information on how you can become a part of it, contact
GAC President Norma Ozur at 301-441-8770.
- Stuff! The theatre will be happy to accept donations of stuff.
Whether you would like to donate costumes or props, or super-useful
items--such as a working vacuum cleaner or office appliances contact GAC's
- GAC welcomes your talent! Whether you want to be backstage, in the
costume shop, in the box office, or somewhere else, we have a place for
you. Please contact GAC volunteer coordinators Stephen Yednock and Dottie
Spivacke by calling the phone number at the bottom of the page. Box office
volunteers receive free tickets for future shows!
- You too can be on stage. Come out to one of our upcoming auditions.
- If you have a full-length production you would like to direct in the
2013-2014 season, please contact GAC's theatre
committee chairperson, Susan
Harper. Remember: the longer you give us to read your play, the more time
we can take reading it.
- If you have a talent for grant writing, we need you! Please contact
GAC's General Manager
Betsy Marks Delaney. Your input could make GAC a finer theatre.
All shows start at 8pm unless otherwise stated. For reservations or more
information call 301-441-8770.
Greenbelt Arts Center, 123 Centerway, Greenbelt MD 20770
Have something to add to this site?